Donated ticket process

<p>My daughter put her name on the football ticket list and she was notified that a ticket is availabe. It is asking her if she wants to donate or transfer the ticket. Does she pick one of those, or does she do nothing? From what I read, it sounds like she should do nothing. I’d probably understand the process better if I saw the actual email:-) Does she get a physical ticket or does she just use her Action Card to get in?</p>

<p>She does NOTHING! She does not get a paper ticket. That notice just means she has a ticket added to her ACT card! ROLL TIDE!!</p>

<p>Thanks so much! I have to laugh that I can answer all her questions by going to this board. In my day, I had to figure all this stuff out for myself:-)</p>

<p>Clueless, do you know when she got on the lis?. My D had some problems, and did not get on the list until 1:18. We were just wondering what her chances are.</p>

<p>^^^ My son put his name on the waitlist maybe one minute after it opened and he received notice this afternoon that he now has a ticket. Hope this helps a bit…</p>

<p>She said she did it right at 1pm. Sorry, that’s probably not very helpful. It sounds like she was notified around lunch time today. I hope your D gets a ticket.</p>

<p>Our D put her name on list right at 1, was refreshing until it allowed her to go on waiting list – still no ticket yet… This gives us hope though.</p>

<p>D got a ticket donated through the system – She will get to go while rest of family stuck watching on TV… RTR!!!</p>

<p>When does the charge for this tickets hit the student’s account?</p>

<p>There is no charge for getting a donated ticket! Roll Tide!!</p>

<p>I did it at like 1:01 and i just got a ticket!! Hopefully it’s this easy for the rest of the games.</p>

<p>I can hardly wait until all of this year’s freshmen get up this morning to find the quad being transformed for game day. It’s really an exciting sight to see!</p>

<p>We’re heading over for the game this afternoon. Roll Tide!</p>

<p>I agree with bamagirls…watching the transformation is a sight to behold. I’m sure everyone has already been hearing “Roll Tide” being yelled across campus too!</p>

<p>We’re going up to T-town this afternoon and I can’t wait for the tailgating on the quad, seeing my beloved Crimson Tide come onto the field and watching the MDB’s shows…seeing my son will be an added bonus! RTR</p>

<p>Tommy, my son was able to get a donated ticket for every game he wanted last year.</p>

<p>You can get a donated ticket for every game IF you are on at 6am Sunday morning and get on the list IMMEDIATELY when it opens!! The only exception may be the Aubarn game!</p>

<p>^^^^ they changed the time to 1PM.</p>