Done licking my wounds. Ready for November 9

<p>That LSU-Georgia game was one of the most exciting I have seen in my 40 years of watching college football. I was physically drained afterward. </p>

<p>It’s a shame that the schedules of the SEC contenders are so unequal, but it is what it is. I think November 9 will decide it (although the Tigers will still have to handle A&M after that). Looking forward to bringing the whole family. We have a room in Bessemer. The game is 95% certain to be a primetime kickoff on CBS, although they have yet to announce it.</p>

<p>Junior will be buying me dinner if the Tigers win.</p>

<p>Atta boy, slippy. Your Tigers have no reason to hang their heads. That was big boy football at its finest.</p>

<p>The Tide will count themselves fortunate to prevail Nov. 9.</p>

<p>Have only seen two games this season due to high school football conflicts. Won’t have to worry about that next year. Will watch right here from our empty nest!</p>

<p>I think it’s going to be another great game, Slippy. I will of course be rooting for the Tide and hoping that Slippy Junior can save his dinner money, but I don’t for a minute think it will be an easy win. These SEC teams really beat each other up throughout the season. I do look forward to the Tigers putting some hurt on the Aggies, though!</p>

<p>I’ve been a “guest” in Death Valley on a couple of occasions. Nothing like being draped in crimson and houndstooth in the middle of a sea of purple and gold!</p>

<p>Nothing like being draped in crimson and houndstooth in the middle of a sea of purple and gold!</p>

<p>Yes, there’s nothing like being draped in flattering colors in the middle of a sea of tacky and rolled.</p>

<p>Ironically, yesterday my daughter received her acceptance letter from LSU. Still not 100% sure she is going there, but it’s likely. Should be some interesting Novembers in my house.</p>

<p>From what I have read into your personality from your posts I am fairly sure it is always interesting in your house Slippy. In a good way, but interesting all the same…</p>

<p>Good news for you is that you will be able to count on good cajun food with your DD and good Bama football with your DS…best of both worlds :)</p>

<p>So this morning on the way into the office I heard a Capital One commercial going on about LSU and called their report of the LSU and Miss St game “Tiger Time”. WTH! This is DALLAS, TEXAS! Guess it’s better than Texas A&M putting up their billboards in Louisiana saying “This is SEC Country”.</p>