Dont make this mistake

<p>Crown Princess out of Ft. Lauderdale. We are big Princess cruise fans.</p>

<p>Got my second Roll Tide this weekend. This time at Dunkin Donuts. Love it. :)</p>

<p>Beth’s mom, Was the guy that said “Roll Tide” really tall and dark headed? He was the leader of the Elephant section and when asked what an elephant says he said, “Roll Tide”. If so, that was my brother. LOL He was there with his wife and two little girls. He was soooooo proud of himself. Roll Tide</p>

<p>Crimson, I don’t remember what the guy looked like (if I ever knew - I was in the back on the opposite side). I suspect just from the way the performers reacted that it’s not the only time it’s happened. It was great - about half the audience exploded in laughter and applause, and all the Gators fans booed. I can see where your brother would be very pleased with himself; it was clever and really funny, even for the non-Alabama folks.</p>

<p>Your discription sounds like what happened to him. (He has it on video and yes, the Gator fans booed.) He said that the rest of the week and at all the parks people would say to him, “Hey aren’t you the Roll Tide guy?” He was quite pleased with himself.</p>

<p>DS participated in his high school’s talent show Wednesday night… He didn’t wear any Bama gear on stage but at the end of the song he and his friends played just as the applause died down we hear yelled from the back of the auditorium… “ROLL TIDE”. Gotta love it!</p>