Don't worry about being rejected from here

<p>I think this should serve as a nice confidence booster for anyone looking for one.</p>

<p>I was accepted with a 2.52 GPA (no honors or AP), moderate amount of extracurriculars, 1580 of 2400 SAT (1080 of 1600). I am from Washington, Asian, and male.</p>

<p>If you have any questions, just post here.</p>

<p>Are you planning to attend? How are you going to pay 40k?! That’s why question… :(</p>

<p>My EFC (000000) allows for maximum available financial aid. My mom is somewhat trained in finance/accounting and says she knows how she will pay for it (Using interest from savings or something like that). My parents’ siblings are also fairly rich and (I think) they are willing to help.</p>

<p>edit: I am also doing NROTC. Although I do not have the scholarship, I can receive several thousand dollars in stipends from that.</p>

<p>When did you get accepted and when did you send your stuff in?</p>

<p>My acceptance letter is dated 03/11/2010. I can only find that I started my application on 11/24/2009, but I don’t think I applied on time for the January 11th promise thing. I probably submitted my application a week after that deadline. Not quite sure.</p>

<p>Have you applied?</p>

<p>YEeeep. Got in, but idk about the price. It’s pretty pricey for OOS… =\ Is it really worth 40k to go to UA?</p>

<p>This school was the best overall school (I averaged rankings from ARWU, USN&WR, and some other rankings) that I got accepted to. It’s one of the best public schools in the country. and their “nextsteps” flyer that you should have received boasts that they’re a “best buy” according the Fiske Guide to Colleges.</p>