Dorm Assignment Date??

So I know that My UW Housing says that assignments will come out in mid-June but does anyone know historically if there is a certain date around when assignments come out and also, how we will get them (email, letter, etc.)? Anything will help, thanks!

Well, it’s by email, though in 2013 and 2014 in came out in late May.

Any idea on the time that the emails are sent out? Is it normally later like the admissions decision emails or is there not really a pattern?

Are you regularly checking your wisc.edu email?

(Side note: Did you set your alarm for the day that student football tickets go on sale? They normally sell out within 30 minute).

Yes I am! About twice a day, but was just wondering if there was a specific time! And also, I’ve already got three computers reserved and my alarm set!

I believe it is the middle of June. No set date.

Student season tickets for football go one sale June 13, and if the last 4 years are any indication, will be gone within an hour. I have been asked every year to help by getting in the queue for tickets, so that he has his laptop, his phone, our home desktop and my laptop all signed in, hoping to get tickets.

To freshman: you must create a sports ticket account to buy season tickets – it is not your UW id. Do that well before the tickets go on sale and write down the user name and password. Also, remember the tickets go on sale Madison time – not east coast, etc.

http://www.uwbadgers.com/sports/2015/08/21/GEN_20140101504.aspx