Dorm choices for engineering majors?

What are the best dorms for engineering majors? I know Mosher hall is the ELLC, but i don’t know if it would benefit me more compared to living in another dorm.

The engineering school is so large, there are engineers everywhere. Benefit of Mosher is that you are more likely to have your study group meet there, but you can still find plenty of people to study with in the other dorms. All of the dorms (except the new apartments) are pretty close to the key academic buildings for first and second year students.

Agree with “getting schooled” above, there are engineers everywhere. My oldest lived in the honors dorms and there were lots of engineering students and my youngest lived in Hullaballoo and there were just as many engineering students there. Both always found people to study with and even tutors.

Thanks for the replies! NETarrantMom, do you mind sharing how your oldest liked living in the Honors dorms? Im thinking about applying for a modular dorm.

Chemnerd4 – my older daughter liked living in McFadden and then Clements because 1) each room had its own bathroom and it had four closets – even she and her roommate couldn’t fill up the closets and 2) more importantly, she found a great group of friends who are still her best friends today. They studied together but they also did many activities as a “dorm” together such as Big Event and Bonfire and football games. Yes, there were many engineering students but also students of every major and she really enjoyed that as well.

Oh and I forgot, she also liked the location – close to Sbisa and close to her engineering classes – but my young daughter found the same with Hullaballoo.