Dorm Curfew?

<p>Okay, this might seem like a stupid question, but i really have no idea. are there curfews in the dorm rooms? Do they keep tabs on if you're in and out or if you actually slept in your dorm on a specific night??
ALSO whats the policy on having the opposite sex in your dorm? (guy in girl's dorm) and what time do they have to be out by??</p>

<p>THANKS!</p>

<p>not sure bout the opposite sex but I know that there is no curfew.
If you attempt to enter your dorm after 10, you will be asked to identify urself with your CANE ID.</p>

<p>thanks acarta. does anybody know about the opposite sex thing??</p>

<p>there's no overall rule..floors, if you're living in the towers, can decided together about the rules for the opposite sex in their bathrooms. For example, I know of one floor last yr who made it a policy that boys were not allowed in their bathroom. but as for what goes on in your dorm room that is entirely BETWEEN you and your ROOMMATE. This is very very very important. This is something you need to discuss with her because you are sharing a small space and she needs to feel comfortable in her own room.</p>

<p>like, how LATE can the opposite sex stay in a dorm? I know for a fact they cant sleepover though...</p>