Dorm room assignmens are coming in soon

<p>I just found out I was being put into Wayne Hall, I have no clue how good it is. Sort of was hoping for Onondaga. </p>

<p>Anyone else have experience with the residence halls? How did you like them? Also any freshman here waiting to find out where they will be?</p>

<p>Quick run down of the res halls communicated to me by current students:</p>

<p>Onondaga- Huge, very social, lots of stuff going on, HEALTHY 10 min walk to the academic buildings, etc., somewhat modern, and modern as in college modern if you know what I mean</p>

<p>Jones- Sooooo old…one of the first res halls. Social but not as much as Daga, close-right on main campus, close to dining halls esp since red jacket is closed for fall semester, big rooms but did i mention it is old?, nearby main street</p>

<p>Livingston- Same as above but way quieter.</p>

<p>Suffolk, niagra- basic…not quiet but not overly social, in south village so its fairly far away</p>

<p>Wayne- Dubbed “most boring hall on campus” by three diff students, and its in south village so you know that means</p>

<p>Don’t worry though, you are hardly in your res hall. You will meet people too and be able to hang out in their halls if it is really that bad. In my opinion, a dorm is a place to sleep. Nothing more, nothing less.</p>