Dorm Selection TONIGHT - Doubles Avalilable?

<p>Do you think there will be any Double rooms available in Riverside, Presidential or Lakeside in the first time slot tonight? (6pm cst) My son and roommate would prefer a double. If so, HOW do they find a Double quickly (since the only drop downs are for # of slots and dorm)? Any tips?
THANKS!</p>

<p>Did housing ever post the online chat regarding the instructions as to HOW to do this thing tonite? I can’t find it.</p>

<p>[How</a> to Select a Space Online - YouTube](<a href=“- YouTube”>- YouTube)</p>

<p>That is, 2 Bedroom Suites…</p>

<p>Thanks for the YouTube link!</p>

<p>Which rooms have the hot tubs and the butler service?</p>

<p>This is becoming very real. Room selection tonight, Orientation next month.</p>

<p>

</p>

<p>I know, right? It’s crazy.</p>

<p>I have a question regarding this scenario: One upperclassman registered at his appointed time a few weeks ago for an honors Ridgecrest suite and pulled in another upperclassman and an incoming freshman. They invited my son to join them as the 4th person.</p>

<p>My Son, an incoming freshman, wants to join them and has a registration time tonight of 6:30pm central. Can these upperclassman pull people in at this late date? Or should my son just take his chances that the one opening in this suite is available?</p>

<p>SpaceCoastMom, I think one of those boys needs to pull your son in as soon as room selection opens up.</p>

<p>SpaceCoastMom, I just tried to log into my son’s account and room selection was not available for him now. I am therefore changing my advice to say that your son has to hope that slot is available at 6:30. Good luck!</p>

<p>Thanks, Class2012Mom, he was able to sign on and the spot was still there! I really appreciate the support on this site. Everything comes at you fast and it feels like a safety net for us.</p>

<p>My upperclass son also could not do room selection tonight, so he’ll just have to hope a nonfrat engineering major takes his empty spot!</p>

<p>OP, did you get the double???</p>

<p>I know at 820CT there were a couple of doubles available in RCS-N.</p>

<p>Yes. The eagle has landed! lol! My S’s roommate had a 6pm timeslot and they got a 2 br suite in Riverside West (my S roommate does not qualify for HC) on the 2nd floor - just as they wanted. Thanks for ALL the tips you all have provided. I can’t believe it’s so real now! I’ll be posting where to get valium when I send he and his TWIN sister to Auburn (sorry!) in August!!!</p>

<p>P.S. If anyone’s S is also in Riverside West. PM me! :)</p>

<p>I have a question on behalf of my daughter. She will be targetting a 4-room suite in Ridgecrest (ideally South but she doesn’t have strong feelings). She will not be trying to pull anyone else along so she will only need to find a suite with a single spot open.</p>

<p>The question:</p>

<p>When doing room selection can you see the class year of the people already in a suite? Ideally she will want to room with other freshmen.</p>

<p>I apologize if this has already been answered but I haven’t seen it.</p>

<p>Although no authority, I will chime in since no one else has yet. I don’t believe your daughter will be able to tell, no. We went through room selection the other night and once girls were pulled into the suite the only thing you could see were the names and Crimson email addresses for each of the girls.</p>