Dorms are in!

<p>I got in Witte, Manning house. It says Witte-A, does this mean it's the first floor? My room # is in the 400's. Where did you guys get in?</p>

<p>I think only Wisconsin people received the mail. The rest of us has to wait until Monday I bet.</p>

<p>No, you should be on the fourth floor if you have a room # in the 400s.... and I think Witte is divided into two "towers" even though it's one building, so maybe that's what the A means. </p>

<p>I got Kronshage... which is the total other side of campus lol</p>

<p>Slichter for the win! Whoo, it was my number 1 choice, and I'm on the third floor. =] My friend found out that she has a roommate from China, and I can't say I'm not jealous.</p>

<p>Is everybody contacting their roommate right away, or are they waiting a little bit? I don't want to seem too zealous, yanno. =P</p>

<p>I'm in Bradley, but I already knew that as those who put learning communities at the top got to pick their rooms/roomates this year. There was a surprise though- a letter came with it that said the $300 fee for Bradley being a learning community was being waived.</p>

<p>I'm not exactly sure why, but I'm definitely not complaining. :)</p>

<p>Are you guys in state or out of state? How were notified? Email, paper mail?</p>

<p>I'm in state, and it was sent through the mail. Other in-state people I've talked to also got it this weekend.</p>

<p>Alright thanks</p>

<p>I got witte A 3rd floor...it was my second choice...im pretty happy about it</p>

<p>On the facebook group everyone was talking about getting their room assignments. </p>

<p>I didn't get it on Friday and....</p>

<p>No one checked the PO box Saturday :( So...I guess I have to wait those long hours untill Monday afternoon.</p>

<p>By the way, I'm in Wisconsin.</p>

<p>sellery for me. How many people are in a house?</p>

<p>Got my room assignment! I'm in Elizabeth waters (my first choice!), Johnson house, room 2213. Further more, Johnson house is supposedly right next to the dinning area.</p>

<p>I think I may have gotten rather lucky.</p>

<p>Congrats to everyone with their room. For those of you who got their less favored choice keep in mind that every dorm has its advantages over the others, so take that as a plus. Houses are a wing, floor, two floors or a whole building (Kronshage) and vary from perhaps 50 to 70 some students, all depending on the architecture of the buildings. Remember your room assignment so that when you see a model room in your dorm during SOAR you know which building to go to (you see a model room setup, but you can figure out where yours will be from that- how close/far from the bathroom and the window view). Now you can go to the Res Halls site and review the details about YOUR dorm. Enjoy. PS- as always, keep identifying details to yourself.</p>

<p>Be sure to read the info on the Res Halls website- there is a sneak preview section with letters from the housefellows...</p>