Dorms: Arizona Sonora v Kaibab-Huachuca Hall

<p>Arizona Sonora – Kaibab-Huachuca Hall - which is better and why?</p>

<p>I guess it kind of depends on what you are looking for. I don't really know much about Kaibab, but I know a little about AZ-Sonora. First of all, AZ-Sonora is heavy into partying, so if that's not your thing, then seriously re-think your choices. Second of all, AZ-Sonora has the biggest dorm rooms on campus so that is definitely a plus. Last of all, AZ-Sonora has single, double, and triple rooms, so if you're into the idea of having more than one roommate, then that is always an option. On the other hand, I hear that Kaibab is more of what you call an "artsy" dorm. I guess that there are quite a few "off-beat" people there. I also hear it's pretty quiet. Aside from that info, there isn't a whole lot more that I can tell you.</p>

<p>it is much tougher to get written up in kaibab from what i hear. the rooms are not nearly as nice as in azso, which IMO has great rooms and is a nice building (plain, but nice). azso is definitely a party dorm, but if you are not a partier you will still make a lot of friends (not all 400 kids party). kids that ive met from kaibab are cool, and then there are a couple weirdos, but you have those in every dorm.</p>