Dorms?

<p>So, which ones do you think are better?</p>

<p>I'm leaning towards Earhart or Shreve, I can't decide. Since Earhart just got a newer eating facilities, but it also just turned co-ed more recently, does that make it less co-ed? </p>

<p>What do you guys thinks are the best? COOOl. thanks! =]</p>

<p>Well...you should really check out a site called purdueonline.com because there are zillions of threads about life at Purdue. If you have it narrowed down to Earhart and Shreve, there really is no difference in the major aspects. Both have A/C, and both are co-ed. What they mean by co-ed is that the guys live in one tower and the girls live in the other. You can visit whomever/whenever so long as you respect the curfew rules (which I forget). HOWEVER, Earhart does have advantage of a dining court in its basement, though it's only a short sprint to the back of Earhart from the back of Shreve if it's cold or rainy. The big difference is the color scheme. The wood veneer in Shreve rooms is dark brown and, to me, it always seem dark/gloomy in general there. Earhart rooms have light veneers and lighter hallway/stairwell paint. If atmosphere is important to you, I suggest Earhart over Shreve. Good Luck!</p>