Double major at Roosevelt University?

I’m seriously considering auditioning for the MT major with dance emphasis at Roosevelt, because of the higher level dancing combined with voice and acting classes. However, a MUST for me is that I have to be able to double major (I’d also like a degree in computer science!) and I don’t care how much work it takes. Before I looked at Roosevelt, I was looking at Oklahoma City University’s dance program because it is very similar to the dance emphasis musical theatre program at Roosevel, but then I found out that dance majors there cannot persue a second major. Does anyone know if it would be allowed to double major at Roosevelt in the musical theatre program? If not, you know know of a similar program where it is allowed?

I’ve never heard of anyone double majoring in a BFA program at Roosevelt,and I think it would be very difficult if not impossible. You should check with admissions though, just to be sure. Patrick Zylka, the assistant dean of admissions for CCPA has always been extremely helpful whenever we’ve had questions. You probably want a BA program, rather than a BFA, if you want to double major.

Thank you, I’ll check