Double Major?

<p>Will TAMU allow me to double major in Engineering and Business? Also, when do you decide that you want to double major?</p>

<p>Business School only allows Business Honors to double major (one being the Business Honors degree). However, anyone can minor in another field. They also do not allow non-majors into their courses for degree seekers - there are different versions for non-Business majors.</p>

<p>FYI admission into Business Honors is very competitive. 2013 stats: 1183 qualified applicants applied, 193 selected and 87 enrolled. So you can’t KNOW you’ll be offered a slot in the Business Honors program.</p>

<p>I wonder how competitive that is for liberal arts majors. I’m looking to double major in history & political science, or history & English.</p>

<p>I think double majoring in liberal arts majors will be fine.</p>

<p>I remember reading about someone who was both a Spanish and French major.</p>

<p>Thanks for the info Hillo.</p>

<p>Franko, I believe you are a transfer student, correct? You will need to ask the college what rules apply to you . You’ll need to know which ones apply to YOUR situation, even if you haven’t yet applied - some are based on units completed might change what you take (or don’t take). I’d get official advice regarding your future plan from an advisor.</p>

<p>Does anyone know about the possibility of majoring in 2 different schools? I am interested in a double major in economics and math , but one is in the school of liberal arts and the other the school of science.</p>

<p>Thanks AGMomx2. I will definately have a lot of questions to ask the advisor. Hopefully everything will pan out ok.</p>

<p>93plan Look at FAQ on this page:
[Degrees</a> & Majors | Texas A&M University, College of Science](<a href=“Arts & Sciences | Texas A&M University College of Arts and Science”>Arts & Sciences | Texas A&M University College of Arts and Science)</p>

<p>Thanks AGmomx2. It looks like I should have DS knock out some credits ( dual or clep)as a senior as the core requirements are pretty different Between schools. Otherwise he might be enjoying College Station an extra year:)</p>