Doubts?

<p>I'm a student at UCF for Advertising/Public Relations right now but when I first entered college, even before college, I was troubled over what to major in. My first semester I was Undecided actually. This semester I took 2 intro classes, one to Ad one to PR and found I really liked Advertising. Before I thought I really wanted to do PR. </p>

<p>I love this subject area and think media and related subjects are really interesting. I feel like I don't have a knack like some other people in being creative, like artistically or coming up with great slogans, so I feel like I would be doing the business side of things like accounts or whatnot. </p>

<p>My problem is I don't know if my personality is fit for it. I would say if you got to know me, I am a pretty outgoing person, but I am by no means super bubbly like some other people are. I'm pretty straightforward sometimes. </p>

<p>I know in PR there is a lot of writing, and I have to say I am not a fan of it, like writing high school English papers, but I thought for PR writing press releases should be different. </p>

<p>Also I don't enjoy public speaking, which I feel like is a huge part of this industry. I do well at if I need to, but I definitely don't like volunteering myself for it. </p>

<p>I guess what I am trying to say is, what if go through with my studies on Advertising and Public Relations and realize I am not fit for it? Will I just adapt?</p>