Dream School - chances? :(

<p>I am a senior and applying to colleges. I have a 2.8 GPA and a 1600 on my SAT (pretty bad, I know) I took 2 AP's sophmore year, 2 my junior year and im currently taking 4 my senior year. I have done interesting community service, I am on mock trail (3 years), in JSA (2 years), I play piano, I have played varsity soccer since I was a freshman and my team outside of school is really good (have won national championships), and a couple other things. I live in Seattle and am catholic and went to catholic middle school. Oh I also have ADD and have gone through highschool with no accomidations (my counsler told me that was good). My senior grades are and will remain straight A's... does that help?</p>

<p>Do I have any kind of chance? My essay is really good and im applying early admission.</p>

<p>This kind of depends on a lot of things. What program are you applying to? Chances of getting into engineering with your stats isn’t likely, but you’ll have options into other majors. Do you have an upward trend in grades? Purdue likes that. And you can also include your ADD struggles in your additional info on your app. Also, I think it’d be a very real possibility that depending on what program you apply to, they’ll ask for 7th semester grades so keep up the hard work.</p>

<p>Anyways, overall, you definitely have a chance. Everyone who applies has a chance.</p>

<p>Great information thanks a lot! This is bad but I havent narrowed down what programs I want to apply for in almost any college yet. Are some easier to be accepted with than others? Good to know there is SOME hope! :)</p>

<p>also - will it better my chances by applying early action?</p>