Drexel University Early Action Decisions

Son got accepted to Drexel and Honors Program. No news on merit scholarships or BS/MD application yet

3 Likes

Congratulations!

Just accepted. Political Science major.

3 Likes

My son just got accepted for Computer Science!

4 Likes

DS accepted Communications! So Excited! Congrats to all!

3 Likes

Any word on merit? Accepted for Architecture and honors program but I do not see any mention of merit.

2 Likes

just got accepted to music industry! no word on merit yet, it says they’re analyzing my profile.

4 Likes

just got into the school of business (bs/ba/mba program w/ international business as my main major) as well as the honors college! no word on merit here either, just says my application is still being reviewed : )

3 Likes

My son was accepted to the music industry program and the honors college! No word yet on merit or aid.

3 Likes

Son was accepted into the game design program! We are very excited

4 Likes

Accepted. Fashion merchandising

3 Likes

My daughter so happy to be accepted-Drexel is her top choice!

4 Likes

For those who received results, did you receive an email informing you to check the portal? Or have you just been checking the portal periodically?

Accepted and admitted to the honors college!!!

3 Likes

D23 Accepted to CS Major and honors college… No email notification, just checking the portal periodically. Congrats to all the kids who got in and good luck to everyone waiting!

3 Likes

My son’s been checking the portal since this morning lol. No email, just an update on the portal.

3 Likes

Daughter got accepted to Engineering. No scholarship yet though. Do they give scholarship info with the acceptance letter?

2 Likes

finally accepted! architecture :slight_smile:

1 Like

Son admitted for CS major and honors college
Nothing in the scholarships tab. Anyone got any merit info?

1 Like

D23 accepted to computer science. Hasn’t applied yet to honors college. No merit info available yet. No email yet—she just checked the portal. US citizen and resident. Top 10%, good ECs, 1590 SAT, lots of APs.

1 Like