Drexel University Early Action Decisions

If I read the T&Cs correctly – Any Financial aid (need based) will need to be renewed by filling out the FAFSA every year. no need for CSS every year. Below is from Drexel:

===========================================================
Domestic Students should file a renewal FAFSA for every year they will attend Drexel. Students should not file a new CSS Profile after their first year at Drexel.

Regarding Drexel University-awarded aid – (Which I assume is based on CSS) is for every year as long as a 2.0 GPA is kept.

3 Likes

My son applied for BS/MD program. His application has been forwarded to Med School. After seeing this thread, we realize he applied RD instead of EA. The application deadlines for BS/MD program are same Nov 1st.

Will it cause any issues with his eligibility for merit scholarships or undergrad admission.

any former Drexel students, who can help me understand if Drexel BSMd is a good program and worth paying all those OOS fees to get into BSMD? Any kind of update would be appreciated.

Is it ok to accept admission to Pennoni Honors College without actually committing to Drexel?

1 Like