Drop/Add via waitlist

<p>Have any returning students tried to add a course via the waitlist since the BB sessions have started?</p>

<p>Apparently returning students are locked out of the system until after the current BB session is over to prevent them from grabbing the best classes and times. </p>

<p>But if I were to jump on the waitlist once registration was opened again. Would I come off the waitlist when seats opened up at the next BB session even though I’d be locked out of the normal registration process?</p>

<p>Good luck on the waitlist, DS was trying to get one of five open spots on it but there was no “action” dropdown like it refers to. Emailed the prof. and he is getting in in the fall, those five spots remain.</p>

<p>So, is it worth it to get one of the wl spots, or does that have to be done be emailing the prof if they are around? And, then does somebody have to drop it in order to get of the wl?</p>

<p>Normally if you can get one of the first one or two waitlist spots you have a great shot at getting into the class. </p>

<p>However for some reason the waitlist isn’t opening up for me either even though there are spots available on it. Not sure if this is a new thing to prevent returning students from using the loophole I referred to in my first post. Or if this is a glitch in the system and is happening to incoming students as well.</p>