Dropping a Class?

<p>Will UA rescind my admission if I drop AP Physics? </p>

<p>Our teacher is totally incompetent and I’d much rather have a free period or elective over hearing him ramble on and on about coins and his education level in that pretentious way…but I’ll keep it if I need it to go to UA.</p>

<p>i doubt it. i am sure it is not required.</p>

<p>You will learn a lot in AP Physics. Are you sure you want to drop it? It would make the courses Physics 105 and Physics 106 much easier. Are you an incoming engineering student?</p>

<p>But to answer your question, no, I don’t think they would rescind your acceptance.</p>

<p>^^ No, I’m a Classics major. And I really did enjoy Physics, but I’m tired of not learning so I’d rather just drop it and have a fun class.</p>

<p>My son had a similar problem last year but was able to “pass” the AP exam with a 3 due to being a strong math student and doing enough independent study with the Princeton AP Physcis book and free online AP resources. He now has his 8 Natural Science credits and never has to take a science again…he is a Business Major.</p>

<p>It would be a different story if you were going to be a science major and would probably be taking the class over but as a classics major this would be a chance to be done with it…Think twice about droping it for a fun class don’t let senioritis get the best of you! </p>

<p>I understand it will take self effort to pass the AP exam but it sure is nice having those 8 Natural Science credits in your pocket and then you can take a more interesting or fun class while at UA :)</p>

<p>If you drop it, will it mean that you’ll only have 3 sciences?</p>

<p>Yes.<br>
10char</p>