Dropping a second semester planned course?

<p>On the UC application I stated that I was planning to take a community college course. However the class was full so I couldn’t add it? How should I go about telling the UC’s? My friend said I had to handwrite letters to every UC stating this…but that would be a bit tedious.</p>

<p>i would like to know also, I only have 5 periods for my 2nd semester because a college course I was suppose to be taking was not being offered anymore.</p>

<p>This happened to me as well. Simply email <a href="mailto:ucinfo@ucapplication.net">ucinfo@ucapplication.net</a> and tell them of your situation, including your UC ID, the course you want to drop, and the course you are replacing it with (if any). In a few days, you'll get an email like this </p>

<p>
[quote]
We have received your additional /corrected information and will be forwarded to the campus(es) you have applied to within 5 – 10 business days.

[/quote]
</p>

<p>Hope that helps!</p>

<p>I had to do the same thing as well. I emailed each school individually and got emails from all of them sayings they got the memo.</p>

<p>Oh cool. Thanks for the help guys!</p>

<p>Will this have a significant effect on college admissions?</p>

<p>I sent, along with my email telling them the class was dropped, a newsletter my school released that said the class wasn't offered anymore.</p>