Dry Cleaners

<p>Does anyone in T-town have any suggestions for dry cleaners? I have a lot of clothes that I prefer to be dry cleaned. </p>

<p>Where I currently live, I use a dry cleaner that works on a membership-like system where for a set price per month I can have unlimited dry cleaning of “normal” clothing items (slacks, shirts, etc.) other things are a la carte. It would be awesome if I could find something like that in Tuscaloosa.</p>

<p>Thank you for posting this! My daughter will need a good dry cleaner as well. I’ve searched a little bit but haven’t found too much information. We will be visiting campus in January and I plan to investigate. Hopefully we’ll get some responses and I can report back after our visit.</p>

<p>I can’t help with the dry cleaner but I will warn you that they will not dress the same at UA as they did at home. My little fashionista lives in shorts, leggings, t shirts and sweatshirts. Much of her old wardrobe is used only on visits home.</p>

<p>Oh, I’m sure her everyday wear will be Nike shorts and XL t-shirts! Dry cleaning is for something else entirely.</p>

<p>I know that someone previously recommended Penny Profit Cleaners on 15th Street in Tuscaloosa. Good Luck.</p>

<p>My son uses Penny Profit Cleaners as well, has had been happy with them.</p>

<p>Penny Profit, good price, great service, be prepared to pay when you drop off your clothes.</p>

<p>Does Penny Profit offer any pickup or delivery service?</p>

<p>No, you have to drop off and pick up. Easy walking distance to dorms…if you like walking. :)</p>

<p>For everything but your very best, use Woolite Dry Cleaning Sheets.</p>

<p>They work in a dryer and you do four similarly-colored items per sheet.</p>

<p>Great for sweaters, pants, skirts, silk blouses, etc.</p>

<p>If you own a steamer, you really do not need a professional Cleaner at all…except for for Formals, etc.</p>

<p>The dryers run really hot, I don’t think I would use them as a substitute for dry cleaning. A steamer is a good idea.</p>