dual credit grades transfer over

<p>I took English I and literature through the dual credit program at my high school. I know they transfer over to A&M for 6 college hours total, but my question is will they be counted in my college GPA. I got B's both semesters, and I don't want to start off with two 3.0's. Any help will be appreciated thanks!</p>

<p>I believe you have to turn in a college transcript to receive your dual credit. So yes, they will average into your GPA.</p>

<p>Unless something has changed, transfer hours (from dual credit, jr college, etc) count but do not factor into GPA.</p>

<p>the credits will count towards your degree, but the grades will not be counted in your A&M gpa.</p>

<p>Actually, everyone is right. My understanding is: you will only get credit (not calculated into your GPA) UNLESS: you want to transfer majors/specialties & then they are factored in ONLY for that purpose (to compete for a slot with transfers), or you want to continue on for a higher degree (MBA,Med school, etc) then all transcripts are counted by THAT institution.</p>