Dual enrollment transcripts

<p>It will not hold up the decision process. Senior year final grades will not be in either.</p>

<p>Seniors need to keep their grades up and beware: Senioritis can set in.</p>

<p>who should I mail it to, Undergraduate Admissions (Box 870132) or Academic Records (Box 870134)?</p>

<p>Taking dual enrollment credits in high school, with the view of saving money in college later, is not without risk. For some colleges where my son was admitted, his dual enrollment class was not accepted. Indeed, some kids in his high school did not bother taking dual enrollment classes because they knew the schools to which they were applying would not accept them. Luckily for us, Alabama accepted his credit, allowing him to place out of Calculus I. Since the dual-enrollment university sent my son a transcript during the summer for that one class, we requested a copy to be sent to Alabama. I ended up faxing one sooner to the Registrar’s Office for my son to be able to get an override to register into Calc.II. They later received the official transcript.</p>

<p>

hmm anyone? i need to mail the request out soon, it’s almost november…for now ill assume that i should send it to Undergraduate Admissions (Box 870132) just to be safe</p>

<p>I think Nicole answered that above.</p>

<p>the thing is that on their website they tell you to send it to Box 870132 for freshmen and 870134 for transfers, so im a little confused, cause of what nicole said</p>

<p>You are applying for admission as a freshman, thus you would send your CC transcript to Undergraduate Admissions (Box 870132). Either way, once your transcript arrives at UA, it will get to the department it needs to be at (Academic Records is just down the hall from Undergraduate Admissions.)</p>

<p>Hey Everybody! All college transcripts, whether for dual enrollment or transfer students, go to the Academic Records office. Only high school transcripts come to the Admissions office. Again, their address is: University of Alabama, Academic Records, Box 870134, Tuscaloosa, AL 35487. Hope this helps!
Also, I noticed someone asked a question about whether dual enrollment transcripts can hold up your admissions decision. College transcripts for dual enrollment courses are not required for admission, but should be submitted to Academic Records for evaluation towards college credit.</p>

<p>Thank you! That answers all my questions.</p>