Duke Admissions Regular Decision Fall 2022

so no likely letters this year besides the black students alliance ones and the scholarship ones?

2 Likes

finally received an email

2 Likes

Not sure you can answer that by surveying on CC. Years past a small number of students would get LL several weeks in advance describing the FOCUS program. Not sure if they did or didn’t continue this practice but just because no one on CC got one doesn’t conclude anything.

Good luck.

yea you’re right. it’s just i didn’t see anyone getting them on reddit either

1 Like

A few dozens students got likely letter and scholarship finalist invitation on March 10

yea that’s scholarship early notification

I know someone who got a likely letter but they are a recruited athlete.

Does anyone have a withdraw button? i don’t have it and I heard that means rejection

It only means it’s too late to withdraw your application.

2 Likes

I don’t have the withdraw button either. Do you have the expanded financial aid checklist (more items than just the CSS and FAFSA)?

I didn’t apply for financial aid

does anyone still have the withdraw button

May be time to go for a walk.

:sunglasses:

2 Likes

No one has their withdraw button they disappeared a few days ago

3 Likes

I only have FAFSA and CSS in financial aid, probably rejected. Kind of sad, this was dream school, but I did get into another one of my top schools

2 Likes

I do not.

Hey there. I had a question on ED deferred students- I have a message to check my decision with RD. Believe it’s a mistake wondered if anyone knows?

There are all sorts of likely letters that come out beforehand. First-generation colleges, athletes, alums, etc. Its not a very high amount.

Decisions are coming soon…best of luck everybody.

1 Like

If you are deferred, your results come out at the same time as RD.

2 Likes

You’re now in the RD pool so you receive a decision like anyone else in RD, and they sent that to everyone in RD!