Duke black student alliance invitational? Does this mean I got accepted??

<p>@Zambia123 I think I may have seen you! Do you wear glasses as well? I think I met you at the Plaza :)</p>

<p>and @taiWHOA You honestly missed out! I’ve been accepted to quite a few schools but after going to BSAI I have no idea where to begin in terms of making a decision. Everyone was so very welcoming! The only thing though is there was some intense partying, which I know some people aren’t into haha. But even then, there was a different, more subdued activity going on in the Mary Lou. There was so much going on, I can’t even remember it all. There was the welcoming dinner (where they told us we were accepted) which was pretty neat because at some tables the admissions officer that actually read our application sat with us. And there was also bowling which was fun, Jabulani which was this African celebration, a step show, a fashion show, a few after parties and so much more. It was amazing :)</p>

<p>lol yes i do wear glasses! did we meet as in we spoke to each other???</p>

<p>I’m so sorry to interrupt this exciting conversation and be a joy-killer, but if I’m a black applicant and didn’t get invited, does this mean I should expect bad news?</p>

<p>No, you shouldn’t. They could only invite as many kids as they could host. I met a host who who didn’t get invited to BSAI but was still accepted. </p>

<p>And I couldn’t figure out who ANY OF YOU were. I thought about asking some people, but I thought it would feel creepy.</p>

<p>@kgoodwin18 I think I talked to you at the airport… It was me, you, and a guy that also went to the BSAI. We were on the same flight to Charlotte. I sound like such a creeper, but I’m pretty sure it was you… lol :)</p>

<p>k so i’ve come to the conclusion that all college confidential participants become creepers when we go to events because we are constantly wondering who the “others” are :D</p>

<p>Hmmm, it probably was. I wasn’t too creative in coming up with my College Confidential name. All you have to do is look on the back of the welcome dinner program and you’ll figure it out. Haha, but if so, it was nice meeting you!</p>