Duke Class of 2027 Official Thread

what time was the slate update

same. current decision (And decided when I click on it - updated this morning), and no addresses in the portal

Oh! Well I hope you ordered something cute! :joy:

was the discover duke on instagram always there?

2 Likes

it’s always been there for me i think. i don’t think that means anything

doesn’t it say current decision for everyone then? idk if there’s anyone here who has something else

mine was updated to current decision at 7:09 and i don’t have any addresses on my portal, which is the same for quite a few people here

I have complete :sob: + no addresses

1 Like

i think you’re in the minority on that one though, could be a better sign than current decision? idt people with likely’s having current decision means much

that or they could just be updating in batches

2 Likes

they’re probably just updating in batches

1 Like

Sounds reasonable

Really? Ik only two likely candidates and I think one has complete and the other has current decision

Hey guys. Been following this thread for a bit and wanted to say that I am still on Applicant +Complete with a 7:06 AM EST update.

3 Likes

My son’s used to say Applicant, now shows Current Decision…then Decided at 7:06.

i think everyone here has the line

im lost, doesn’t this just show slate astrology is not it lol? since both have different statuses?

applicant - complete and decided - current decision are just abt it i think

1 Like

Yup, I’m realizing Slate is kinda BS. I said “really?,” because I thought you said all LL’s have “current decision,” and ik someone with “complete” and a LL.

1 Like

I’m also in applicant and complete. Pretty strong SAT but unweighted GPA with 9 AP’s. Our private school actually deflated our grades which has made the year tough. Let’s see if they see through that.

awwww really? mine is probably something my husband ordered off of ebay and didnt tell me :rofl:

I still have applicant + complete and i’d be thoroughly and pleasantly surprised if I get into Duke so take that how you will lol

1 Like

mine started out “applicant” + “complete” until it became “decided” just this morning. i’m very curious on whether there’s a connection between these weird slate updates and decisions. Duke is my dream school, and I’d really, really like to go there - fingers crossed!! (i am sick to my stomach thinking about this)

4 Likes