Duke Class of 2027 Official Thread

that doesn’t work either haha

1 Like

not anymore

i have it too!

My slate didn’t show up as decided till yesterday :sob:

considerig mines been decided since 3/6, I think ill prep for a rejection. it seems like a lot of people were decided only yesterday, and that seems more promising than a whole month early :sob:

where in the text did you see the word accept?

how do you guys use slate i don’t have an account lol

I did this and found a 1 next to accept as well. any idea what this means?

2 Likes

I think it means Duke is tracking you trying to hack into their system. :laughing: I’m just kidding - it’s hard to be patient!

1 Like

My slate has no tick on the decided, I think its saying its not been decided yet. what does this mean

1 Like

im not seeing accept anywhere

send a screenshot?

cc isnt letting me add a picture to the reply but its just a long block of code and the word accept is in it with a 1 next to it. I really don’t know what this means but it is there.

2 Likes

oh L for me then. i’m allowed to search it and it gives me a block of code but that particular block of code doesn’t have “accept” in it. hopefully i’m at least waitlisted then :cry:

I did the same thing (pasted the code into a google doc) and the word accept was near the bottom of the 4th page. anyone else have the same thing?

did you paste the code into a separate google doc?

2 Likes

Hmm. My code is 7 lines only…

1 Like

I copy and pasted the element that showed up when I searched “accept”. Weirdly, it doesn’t actually have accept IN it. but it’s what shows up when i search accept into inspect element.

1 Like

this is what I have too. there’s apparently 1 accept when Isearch it, but I can’t view the word itself

are u sure you are copy pasting the right thing?