Duke Class of 2027 Official Thread

bro i dont even see the word accept. where r yall finding it

1 Like

Inspect element, CTRL+F and search accept

ctrl+F in the inspect element of your app portal. but this is all just speculation on what it means.

2 Likes

yes mine is like 8 lines when I look at it in the inspect element. but when I copy it into a doc it is actually like 6 pages longā€¦

oh what. thatā€™s so confusing lol i wonder how that works. mine is also only 8 lines, even when i paste it lmao

2 Likes

Ah. Mineā€™s about 3 (?) lines on inspect and 7 lines on doc

1 Like

tbh if everyone has the accept when they look in inspect element it probably doesnā€™t mean much. who knows, weā€™ll find out in like 6 hrs lol

true lol. iā€™m just super duper nervous

Yeah probably not, though the number of lines doesnā€™t appear to be the same across all applicants

What time are decisions coming out?

6 pm ET!

2 Likes

what does your slate say?

it says decided. it became decided not yesterday, but the day before i think? (the wave that came at 7 am). It was applicant/complete the entire time before then

2 Likes

When I do inspect element and copy the code onto a doc, I donā€™t see the word accept

2 Likes

did anyone get results at 7 am today?

Hacking into a portal? Seems risky. Shouldnā€™t that be grounds for an affirmative action in the form of rejection?

Good Luck to All! My son went to Duke. Graduated 2020 and did the engineering plus one masters program in 2021. My Daughter was in love with Duke. Applied ED in 2020 and was heart broken by being deferred. She wrote a LOCI and hoped for the best. Forced to apply elsewhere by Dukeā€™s decision, she applied to three Ivies RD. On Ivy Day 2020, Duke accepted her after deferral. She was over the moon; however, Princeton accepted her RD. My D ultimately decided to go to Princeton. Interesting things can happen on your way to your dream school. Keep the faith. Go Duke!

2 Likes

I donā€™t know if youā€™re serious but that isnā€™t hacking at all. Not sure what affirmative action has to do with this either

I think that the university should affirmatively reject an applicant if he/she is deemed to be hacking into their portal, no?

1 Like

affirmative action has to do with your raceā€¦

1 Like