Duke Early Decision for Fall 2023

Aileenart, how many students has Duke historically accepted each year from your school? I wonder if they are consistent in accepting kids from the same high schools.

1 more day closer, son interview on the 16 and we tour The Pratt school of engineering on the 18. :blue_heart: :blue_heart: :blue_heart:

2 Likes

It’s not very high I think maybe 1 or 2

That is awesome where are you located? My son never received an interview:( However received an interview for one of the scholar programs he applied to.

2 Likes

Fort Lauderdale, Florida.

1 Like

Is your son an ED applicant to Duke, with a Duke admissions interview Dec 16th? Or perhaps they already interviewed November 16th? If the latter, hope it went well and good luck!

2 Likes

Yes ED, interview Nov 16, Tour Nov 18.

2 Likes

We are located in Florida as well, Melbourne

1 Like

The more I research or look at last years students that were deferred or denied the more stressed I am :frowning:

3 Likes

What is your son’s major?

Chemistry - Pre med track but also wants to minor in marine Bio

1 Like

Neat. My DD is biomedical engineering.

1 Like

Thank is AWESOME!!! My son’s friend is there now at Duke as a Biomedical major and LOVES it.

i was the one who compiled that! there’s one mistake: the 2020 notification email date for the decision release date for class of 2025 was 12/15, not 12/5. they usually email about the official decision release date about three days beforehand :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Aileenart, I am so nervous as you are!

Aileenart, may I ask what your son’s stats are? I’m so nervous as well!

Asking for stats isn’t gonna do anything because no one can change their application now😂

4 Likes

I am assuming results will be next Thursday Dec 15

2 Likes

Yes it’s next Thursday

Was there a communication confirming the notification date for ED?

1 Like