Duke waitlist 2026

Aww you too!!

1 Like

Thanks for the “pick me up”.
And Happy Cinco de Mayo, maybe some spicy communication from Duke tomorrow!!

4 Likes

yes hopefully! gonna be a long day with two ap exams, hopefully we all get some good news!

Good luck on your exams!

1 Like

No news so far

thank you! maybe they will come out tn because it has been a week since their first offers went out

Hopefully today or tomorrow

1 Like

yay you survived both of your ap exams!!!

YESSSS!! now for us to survive this waiting anxiety

Where’d you end up committing btw!?

emory wbu?

Did anyone get anything?

nope, still waiting for literally anyone to get off pratt😭

are they coming out tn :sob:

probably not, it is too late. I wonder if they even have spots left

i know my ao said they are going to move students off the waitlists but does anyone want to call or email to check up

I would email mine but so far you’re the only person I know who got a specific ao’s email address I was able to call one but I think everyone’s able to do that.

tech!

1 Like

I promised myself I was going to stop checking updates every few hours, but my email had updates from Reddit I thought I should share. Someone just got into Trinity as a transfer from UCLA. Asking to talk with a CS major. I am assuming when they say just got in, they mean today. I am sure trying to work through all of this takes times, and trends are changing so updates will probably change too. As for me, I am still hopeful, but if things do not work out UCLA will be my school for the next four years

1 Like

my mom called yesterday and the person she spoke to said that the chances of getting off the waitlist this year are slim because they underestimated how many people would actually commit and in order to compensate, they essentially admitted too many people. I guess this means they don’t need to pull a significant number of people off the waitlist to fill this year’s class. I wanted to remain hopeful but it looks like the odds are not that great at this point. Maybe some else can call and see if they get a different response?

1 Like