Duke waitlist 2026

has anyone gotten anything

Seems like there’re no movements compared to the last year’s threads… I wonder why…?

i know last year they started on the 28th so maybe we should wait another day?

Let’s see :slight_smile: I didn’t see anything on Reddit
This year people are quiet

2 Likes

I haven’t gotten anything either. Maybe they’re not sure about the number of people who will end up committing yet?

2 Likes

I think last year they had pratt coming out first, what school did you apply to?

1 Like

Trinity

trinity too

im hoping something comes out tn

Let’s see :slight_smile:
It’s strange no activity

1 Like

yeah im so nervous ive been checking all day
i think that last year they came out at night so itll be a little weird if no one gets anything tn

1 Like

what all did you guys submit? just a LOCI or more?

Just LOCI

Same just loci

pls mr guttentag :sob:

1 Like

Wait wait and wait

should we even have hope at this point

You should be focused on where you did get in.

You can keep a little hope in your pocket as you go about preparing to be at a college that has accepted you. But obsessing over this will not help you move forward with where you will most likely be in the fall.

Enjoy the final few weeks of being a senior. And make sure you do not miss important emails with deadlines from the college you have said yes to.

You have got this. Duke’s loss.

5 Likes

Greetings from Duke!

We’ve recently begun reviewing applications of students on our waiting list, and we noticed that you updated your file earlier this month, so we wanted to check in.

If your interest in Duke remains strong, please complete [this form]

Alternatively, if you are happy with your current choice of college, please reply to this email, and we’ll remove your name from our waiting list (and congratulations on the successful conclusion of your college search!).

Please don’t hesitate to get in touch with me if you have any questions.

→ did everyone get this

This is a good sign! I think it means you’re off the wait list! Can I ask what major you’re in?

1 Like