Duke waitlist 2026

nothing on my d22 portal:-(. She submitted recent updates in LOCI and uploaded a transcript.

Yesterday my S22 got an email to confirm our waitlist interest

This morning he got an email saying to check the portal in the next 12 - 24 hours.

Just checked the portal, S22 is in! Happy to see blue confetti finally!!

9 Likes

congrats! can you provide major and state?

I officially received an acceptance on the portal!

4 Likes

CS (Trinity), Illinois!

1 Like

what time did everyone get their emails?

Anyone from Florida ?

Anyone from new england

1 Like

Georgia?

anyone get anything?

nope and I’m from the suburbs of atlanta

SAMEEE praying for us

out of curiosity though, if you guys had free tuition at tech where the only thing you would pay are the miscellaneous fees and room and board versus not getting any aid at all from Duke, what would you choose?

HAHAHA me too :sob: :sob: :sob:

where are u planning on committing though??? Maybe we’ll still see each other in the fall?

honestly even though it’s a dumb decision i would choose duke. it’s been a long time dream of mine and i think the outcomes would be worth it

im deciding between tech and emory!!

1 Like

nooo it’s not dumb at all!! I would too I just needed someone to objectively agree with me.

im deciding between tech and nyu but i’ll probably be choosing tech! I know someone who’s doing the same thing as you though which is kinda funny because its hard to get into both

i just really want to go to duke but :sob::sob: praying

i even like met with faculty members after reaching out and just fell in love with duke even more

1 Like

aww it sounds like “fit” for real so I hope you get off the waitlist!!!

my cousin got into duke early decision and she is literally from charlotte, nc so i have no idea how she did it but ive been to the campus and it is so beautiful (especially the chapel)

thank u, u too! hopefully we will both be there in the fall :relaxed:

yes i know omg ive toured and its the most beautiful place on this earth

i wish I had done early decision :sob:

2 Likes