Duke Waitlist 2027

anyone heard anything today yet?

no ugh

nope

Does anyone hear anything on waitlist yet?

I think, if it comes out today at all, it’ll come out at 6 pm ET coz that’s when Duke released their RDs

in past years they send an email before sending an official decision asking if youre still interested. guessing itll be the same this year

2 Likes

and I think people got those emails later in the evening like 9:00-11:00pm

3 Likes

My son got off the Uchicago waitlist a couple years ago (he was a Duke commit up to that point). He got an email from his regional AO asking if he was still interested as they were forming suggestions to the Admissions Committee. The strategy is to reply (the sooner the better) that if accepted, you will definitely attend.

Be on the lookout for those e-mails. Best of luck.

3 Likes

Anyone know if there was ever an international accepted from the waitlist?

Yes ^^

is nothing coming today? i looked at past years and it usually came out at like 10 am but i havent heard of anyone hearing anything…

1 Like

I think it was 10 pm though

yeah they were very obscure times late at night. I would look out from 8:30 pm EST to around midnight.

Also, in last year’s waitlist thread people only started talking about receiving emails on the 29th

someone posted on the 28th at 10 pm. that was like the first one i saw

did anyone hear anything yet?

Nope - I wonder if they are waiting until after May 1 this year or maybe even worse, they have a high number of acceptances. I think they did accept more RD peeps this year than last.

definitely possible, just weird that they haven’t followed what they have been doing the past 5-6 years which is releasing waitlists today

I did not realize it has been that long they have been doing that. Yeah, that is even a worse sign maybe? hmmmmm…

I don’t think Duke will send out anything until May 1st, but I could be wrong.

1. The admission tells us to submit all additional info by May 1st
  2. It’s a weekend
    Update us here everyone!
5 Likes