Duke Waitlist 2027

From previous years history you would get an acceptance probably tomorrow. The form is not binding but once you get the acceptance they will give you a pretty quick deadline to commit or not and if you have already accepted somewhere else you will need to rescind that acceptance. (edited for typo- binding, not binging ; )

2 Likes

Has anyone heard of anyone from California receiving the email? I’m thinking this might be the end of the road for me since past years seemed only to have the single wave. I knew it was a long shot but I’ve been unintentionally holding out a little hope. sigh.

Why i am having conferred: 6/2023 on my checklist along with my transcript ?

i got the email this morning 9:30 am ct. sent my loci (uploaded to portal) april 27th!

Not yet

Oh my God! Congrats! you’re giving us hope. I sent it on the 28th. Do you think they saw it?

What state are you from and what major?

Honestly, I’m not even sure they care about the LOCI’s very much. It’s more that they are filling certain gaps in their accepted class. If you opted into the waitlist they will consider you if you are from the region of fit the profile they need. In the last couple years though it seems like they only had a single wave of acceptance from the waitlist so those of us who haven’t heard yet may be out of luck. : (

2 Likes

I think people do still get in after the first wave. I saw two waves in the past and I thought I heard people get in as late as June. Given folks knowledge of the past does anyone know if the inverse is true? Do people get the letter and not get an acceptance?

maybe they’ll send more out after may 1st? that way they’ll have a definite number of who’s accepting and who’s not. idk fs though so if anyone knows of people who got accepted in a second wave for trinity, please let us know because I’m freaking out :sob:

I have not heard of anyone getting the email and not getting an acceptance. Unless of course they have already moved on and reply that they are no longer interested.

1 Like

Where is everyone heading for school if not for Duke?

Anyone from NC get off the waitlist yet?

umich!

Well, I’m officially depressed for my daughter. Was holding out hope today.

Can I ask what state you’re from?

1 Like

new jersey

i remember someone on a previous forum said that when they called duke said that they WILL read your loci no matter how late its sent. im sure theyll read it and im p sure there will be more waves

southeast. ppe

2 Likes

Thank you for your reply! As long as they admitted someone who sent their LOCI on the 27th, then I am pretty sure they read mine. I sent it on the 28th.

2 Likes