Duke Waitlist 2027

I got the email at 10 am asking if i was still into duke and i said yes like 20 minutes after. At like 4 pm they sent me an emailing saying i should be receiving good news and to check my portal in the next 12-24 hours!!!

i applied to trinity and from Virginia

3 Likes

yeah theyll def read it! good luck!

1 Like

Yes! Thank you again!

D just declined her offer from Trinity as we speak, NC. Best wishes all!

just got my official acceptance in the portal, but no financial aid offer yet. anyone know how long it takes to get that?

Any internationals received the email today?

Yale!

Nope but maybe the decision come out soon

Hey would you mind sharing what your major is?

Got in!! Wishing you all the best of luck :heart:

3 Likes

This person from last year’s waitlist got an email on may 1st even when a lot of ppl got emails on the 28th/29th so this gives me hope!

D got the official acceptance tonight after two Dif emails today. She is thrilled. I have heard there are definitely people who get in as late as June.

2 Likes

Congrats to those who have gotten in so far!! To the others who are in the same position as I am, waiting for an email, continue to update us!!

FYI, I am a US Citizen studying at a high school in Asia

Do they send letter to international applicants too in this pool or they are sent after 1 may ?

Same question. I wonder if they’ve sent out wl acceptances to internationals before may 1st in previous years.

Are you seriously going to choose Duke over Yale? If not, take yourself off the waitlist.

2 Likes

Do we think they’d send out anything today? When should I start giving up hope :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

doesn’t seem like any international has heard back. Shouldn’t we be expecting something by Today/Tomorrow?

hope so, hopefully in 2 hours

3 Likes

Just got the official letter in my portal but no finical aid information