Duke Waitlist 2027

Did any international applicants get anything yet?

1 Like

nope :frowning:

Congrats! To you and the others who got letters- how much time are they giving you to decide?

I think it’s a week. It was mentioned on the WL FAQ. Not sure how it works for people seeking aid, though.

2 Likes

deleted

1 Like

Congrats. Answering quickly and in a definitive manner is crucial.

1 Like

Do they usually not respond to emails? I sent one over 24 hours ago to admissions received no response.

2 Likes

Yeah for some reason they don’t really respond to emails unless it’s a really urgent matter or something :confused: You can try calling though.

Oh no. Well I don’t really need them to respond as long as they see it. Just wanted to use the response as a confirmation

1 Like

Did you seriously just say that? Take it down a few levels. Yea, Duke was in the running for a lot of reasons, none of which are your business. It’s unbelievable that people have the entitlement mentality to make demands to strangers, tf.

3 Likes

Anyone heard anything after Sunday wave?

I got off the waitlist two days ago!

Congrats!! International?

We got the email on Sunday followed by the second email in a couple of hours about expecting good news soon and the acceptance letter a few hours later. We are from PA and drove to visit campus yesterday to make sure DS was fine and he committed to Duke yesterday.

3 Likes

No, and on last year’s Duke Waitlist thread there appeared to be only the one wave so it’s a bit discouraging.

yes it is

Anyone heard from Duke from California

Hello
My son is also waiting….

Wondering the same thing! I have not heard of anyone from California getting in off the waitlist.

Anyone from michigan?

2 Likes