Dumb question re Thanksgiving break

<p>DS wants to stay on campus for Thanksgiving, since several groups he’s involved with are having Thanksgiving get-togethers. (Plus, the 17-hour round-trip would kind of put a crimp on his already brief at-home time…)</p>

<p>Can he stay in his dorm during Thanksgiving break? Or is there somewhere else on campus he can stay?</p>

<p>I know this has been answered before, but I’m too clueless to find the answer.</p>

<p>Thanks!!</p>

<p>I don’t think the dorms close for T-giving.</p>

<p>Ladydi,
D is staying on campus too. From the information I have been able to gather, dorms only close for Christmas and Spring breaks, and even then it appears there may be a place for displaced kiddos to go.</p>

<p>Guess S is loving UA?:D</p>

<p>All of the dorms will be open over Thanksgiving break. UA will provide complimentary housing to students living in dorms that close over Winter and Spring breaks should the student need to stay on campus for 2 or more nights.</p>

<p>Yaaaaaaay!!! Thanks much!!</p>

<p>Yes, DS is loving UA. I only hope he’s giving academics a little more LUV than he’s giving his social life, lol. (He’s a very gregarious kid by nature…and, well, after being cooped up in home-school, I guess he’s now making up for lost time. :o)</p>

<p>*Yes, DS is loving UA. I only hope he’s giving academics a little more LUV than he’s giving his social life, lol. (He’s a very gregarious kid by nature…and, well, after being cooped up in home-school, I guess he’s now making up for lost time. ) *</p>

<p>lol…frosh need to settle down sometimes.</p>

<p>Last year, Bama served a full T-giving meal in The Ferg.</p>

<p>The cost was $5 and the money all went to charity. I think you had to RSVP so they would have a head count.</p>

<p>My son is also staying due to band committments. Sounds like a party to me!</p>

<p>Rumor has it they’ll be serving dessicated Eagle and Tiger tail at this year’s meal.</p>

<p>Sounds mighty tasty…may have to go back for seconds.</p>

<p>;)</p>

<p>Roll Tide.</p>

<p>lol, Those items are gonna be on the endangered species list soon.</p>

<p>That’s the master plan, NJ. :)</p>