Dumb question

<p>This will probably be my first of many dumb questions. </p>

<p>Where (in their rooms) do kids hang their towels after they shower? I'm sure I did something with my towel, but I can't for the life of me remember how we hung them.</p>

<p>Dorm rooms come with towel bars, one (more?) per student. This does not mean they get used. Visited son a week after move in but before classes started his freshman year. Books everywhere but the bookshelf, towels not on towel bar… It all depends on the student. Some are neat and others- his later aprtment was filled with likeminded slobs.</p>

<p>My room did not come with a towel bar. (Southeast)</p>

<p>thanks…I wasn’t sure if I should be looking for some sort of towel hook. I’ll just wait until he finds out what his room comes with. </p>

<p>My first child going to college…my mind is filled with this type of dumb questions. LOL</p>

<p>Be sure to check the Parents forum for suggestions on what to bring- past years and it always comes up each year. Be sure to discuss what is wanted- with sons it is best to do a minimum at a time and shop by yourself (I always noticed how many mother-daughter pairs there were, rarely sons and mothers). I purchased items plus things things from home and put everything on the dining room table (or near it) as a staging area. Son could look at things on his time and edit. Dining rooms are typically not used in summer and it was good to have everything in one place. You will want to wait until after HS is done- don’t jump the gun. Let him finish one stage before hitting him with the realties of the next. The sales don’t start for another month anyhow.</p>