EA 2021

Anyone know when EA decisions will be out?

The website says Feb. 15th.

EA notification just received! Positive with some merit money!

=D>

Hey, I got my notification e-mail february 13th. I am an international student and I got a 29 000$ in grants, 3 000$ in work study and 8 000$ in scholarships. Adds up to 40 000$ out of 67 000$ in total without transportatiin costs (around 1,500$). I want to appeal to get an extra 15 000$ which would allow me to attend. It’s my dream since I can reason to study film in the US but it’s particularlt hard to access this from where I am especially from a financial perspective. Any chances I get what I need ? Would be pretty awesome to get this and actually go to pursue great things (I am a pretty ambitious person).

My son got in with some merit aid. I don’t see any financial aid, though. Will that come later?

Hey, I tought the same thing when I saw the scholarship letter but in order to see your son’s complete financial aid award you have to log into the finaid portal and go to my awards.

@YB00 I also got around $30,000 but I need about another 25 or so. I was told by my college counsellor to send them an email asking if there’s any possible way to get more aid but I haven’t sent that email out yet. I’d recommend you to do what my counsellor told me.