EA Admission Decisions: Its time

<p>Wow! You're right, it doesn't add up to the stated reqs for a Dean's! I'm starting to think maybe my S qualifies for the University. Congrats, rankinr and Lamorda! Excited for you!</p>

<p>!!!! Got the letter in Tampa...Univeristy scholarship plus singer invite! will post stats soon...</p>

<p>nothing in ATL</p>

<p>I guess it just depends on what kind of holiday gift you give your mailman.</p>

<p>Congrats to all so far....nothing here in PA...hopefully tomorrow!</p>

<p>Anyone recieve anything online?</p>

<p>Nothing here in Tampa Bay today...hopefully tomorrow. This is really difficult waiting while so many have gotten their responses.</p>

<p>I'm in!!!!!! University scholarship. My stats are 3.87 unweighted, 5.67 weighted. Sat: 680M, 710R, 730W, AcT 28. Tons of AP and honors classes.I don't think i got the singer invite, where does it say in the acceptance package?</p>

<p>uuugh nothing in boston, and i obviously have to go away this weekend so if i get a letter in the mail i won't find out until sunday...</p>

<p>oh by the way, it brings a bumper sticker</p>

<p>again congrats to all those who got in! SAT CR: 800 Writing: 800 Math:750; SAT II Lit: 720; Math II: 770; GPA (on 4.0 scale) 3.98</p>

<p>No letter...awesome</p>

<p>Did anyone get a rejection/deferred letter?
Did UM only send out acceptances?</p>

<p>6 of my friends received acceptance letters today all from South East Florida. I don't know anybody rejected or deferred yet.</p>

<p>I wonder if its by alphabetical order. Just a desperate thought becauae we ar "V". Anyone accepted want to comment?</p>

<p>Most of the kids on this site are at the top of their class, so it makes sense that there are s few acceptances/scholarships.</p>

<p>i got mine yesterday but i live in miami about 15 minutes from the school lol</p>

<p>STATS:
SAT- 800 CR 780 M 780 W
GPA- 3.96 UW/6.23 W
i got the university scholar and finalist for singer scholarship, except i already get free tuition so neither one would help that much lol</p>

<p>congrats to everyone who got in and good luck to people who are still waiting =)</p>

<p>i live in virginia and i got mine today. university scholarship and finalist for singer.
34 ACT and 3.93 UW/4.02 W, at least top 5%, our school doesn't rank so i have no idea what the actual number is</p>

<p>turn on me - what's the first letter of your last name?</p>

<p>mariev-- my son is a "W" and rec'd his today--for whatever that's worth. It could be totally random.</p>