EA Admission Decisions: Its time

<p>where are you from notan4me?</p>

<p>it's Miami.... of course .....everything is always late!!!</p>

<p>lizzie4, we're from the NY metro area</p>

<p>We are from PA and so hoping we get a big green & orange envelope today too! Sooooooooo nervous..</p>

<p>got it up in NY baby, and for those about to poop their pants: the SAT i sent up was only a 1200 (650M/550CR/580W) so don't go too crazy when you see the others stats on this website</p>

<p>Damn you mailmaaan!! Always late</p>

<p>Wrestler09, did you get it by mail or through the pop-up....cograts!
Notan4me, did your d get a pop up?
No pop up here in PA and the mail does not come till 4:00pm....I agree.....sooooooooooo late!</p>

<p>i got it in the mail</p>

<p>Finally!....big green and orange envelope here in CT. S is also not home and I will not open it for him. Will report back. (no pop-up, BTW)</p>

<p>researchmaven, i really like your attitude about handling your son's mail. i hate it when my parents open my mail. even if its related to college. i'll be at school and they call to say you got in with such and such scholarship. its annoying. i wish my parents were like a lot of the ones here</p>

<p>researchmaven, we've both been trained well by our kids not to open their mail...</p>

<p>lizzie4, don't know if D got a pop-up b/c I don't go into her acct. Sorry. (I'm sure I'll find out later!)</p>

<p>In in VA. Dean's scholarship. Has anyone gotten into the honors college yet? I only want to go to Miami if I get into their honors college.</p>

<p>Deferral in SC =(</p>

<p>Woooot woooot. Accepted in NJ. 16K deans scholarship. My efc is 0 so I have a good chance of paying very little as the school has an 88 percent coverage on average. :)</p>

<p>not in the mail today! whats taking them so long???</p>

<p>nothing in Boston -_-</p>

<p>Finally got it here in CT and was offered the Trustee scholarship.</p>

<p>congratulations, skybax22...</p>

<p>Got mine today in Daytona Beach, FL. Accepted with University ($24k) scholarship!</p>

<p>FL resident
White
2210 SAT
31 ACT</p>

<p>Nice going skybax22.</p>