EA Admission Decisions: Its time

<p>I agree!!!</p>

<p>I am guessing the letters will go out on Saturday (If they work on Saturday). Since there is no mail on Sunday they are technically mailed on (or before) the 1st yet not arriving before. That means some in-state Monday and beyond. Monday will probably be the MyUM posted date. This is of course speculation based on posts, records and calls.</p>

<p>Jewish-American in SC. Reach school for me with my test scores but my other stuff helps me out a bit. Marine/Bio double major with pre-med all the way!!!</p>

<p>Edit: I knew a lot of FL students apply to UM, but statistically with the posts here it is over half in-state.</p>

<p>My S is from CT; applied for the communications school.</p>

<p>So I am hoping that it is true that they mailed them starting Monday, but hopeful that they maybe staggered the mailings so that I will receive my letter here in CT at the same time that somebody in FL receives theirs. Possible?</p>

<p>Possible. Sounds to me like they haven't finished something and are waiting till they all go out together. Would have liked the Mid-<insert month="" here=""> date better. Makes everything a little less anxious.</insert></p>

<p>hey guys! i'm a girl from New York...hoping to major in either physics or ecology. I know a lot of freshman at UM who love it, and plus, it's beautiful 24-7 there. I love the beach & golfing..which I could do in January hah.</p>

<p>I'm a guy over here on the west coast hoping to major in international relations. Miami is definitely an international city so it's one of my top choices.....if they decide to send out decision letters on time........</p>

<p>Hi! Mail just came in ...nothing! :(</p>

<p>Wow this is awesome! I hope they don't release decisions until May. Would that be fun or what? I am assuming that they haven't been sent out yet, so who knows when it will be. I did apply early action right? Not late action.</p>

<p>They said Feb 1st, so expect them Feb 1st.</p>

<p>Actually, they said a variety of things.<br>
I think it's open enrollment - everyone shows up in August.</p>

<p>I know someone who got in today! Best of luck to all you Future Canes. Welcome to Suntan U</p>

<p>I still think that they are going to use their magic in order to convince the mailmen to deliver mail on a Sunday so that they can be delivered on Feb 1st....</p>

<p>yeah i got my letter in the mail today, but i live in miami like 15 mins from UM lol</p>

<p>@dudeguy:
60% of students are out of state and 40% are in state at UM so that probably accounts for the over half of people on this board being out of state =)</p>

<p>nothing today : (
tomorrow maybe...</p>

<p>yay I got my letter today. Full ride! woot woot</p>

<p>Congratulations! Still waiting for my D's letter. aferouz1, you say you got a full ride...do you have a high SAT/ACT? Class rank? Thanks.</p>

<p>did you myUM status change or have any personal messages?</p>

<p>aferouz1, where do you live?</p>

<p>I was going to ask the same exact question of the both of those that got acceptance letters today. And, I find it unusual that there was an award letter along with the acceptance letter. I have one son who is a graduate of UM and one waiting to hear of his EA decision. We are in PA but nothing in today's mail....the wait continues</p>