EA Admission Decisions: Its time

<p>Nothing yet here in Texas. My son really loved the school when he visited, so my fingers are crossed.
Congratulations to all those who've heard so far!</p>

<p>D is from NY...anxious to hear. She has comparable stats to those who've been accepted so far.</p>

<p>DBicknell-- congratulations. My son applied for the same major. That program looks amazing. I hope my son gets an identical letter tomorrow!</p>

<p>Any pictures of the acceptance package?</p>

<p>Congratulations to those accepted! The mailman hasn't passed by yet, so there's still hope. (Though, I'm not counting on it)</p>

<p>nothing yet in socal, hopefully i will get something by sat!</p>

<p>yeah justlove im from LI haha hopefully something comes tomorrow</p>

<p>Hey everybody,</p>

<p>Florida resident, got my package today with a Singer invite! super excited! I have a 3.9 unweighted, 5.21 weighted. My SAT scores were 800 reading and writing, 660 math. 740 Literature SAT II and 670 US History. Does anybody know what happens if we can't attend the weekend though? :-/ Thank you, and congrats everybody!</p>

<p>ok so how do i check my app status...do i just sign in with my umiami ID??</p>

<p>ACCEPTED with 24k a year scholarship and qualifier for Singer Scholarship.</p>

<p>NYCDreamer89-- congrats! My son's stats are very similar. I'm hoping he gets a Singer invite, too.</p>

<p>dang, congrats yall, but ur scaring me. My stats aren't anything like that.</p>

<p>cpq1xtbu: Thank you! I'm sure your son will get the invite too. I'll keep my fingers crossed!</p>

<p>Congrats all</p>

<p>Are all of these people in FL so far?</p>

<p>yea this is making me nervous cause my stats are not that high. i just wanna know so bad!!!</p>

<p>You will soon my son.</p>

<p>Ugh, I live sooooo close to UM and STILL NO RESULTS. My friend got his today too! What is this!</p>

<p>I find it odd that they are mailing them out before posting the decisions online.</p>

<p>They want people to find out via the mail, not via the Internet. What's so bad about that?</p>