EA Anyone?

<p>Anyone going to apply Early Action? </p>

<p>Gah, it's due in less than a month. I got to start on that supplement...</p>

<p>I'm glad you put this in. I'm recommending DD2 apply EA. She was already going to RD.</p>

<p>Yeah I was going to go RD as well, but considering I have an ED due on November 15, I might as well get all of my Common Applications done early.</p>

<p>L&C is my top choice, give or take depending on my aid package, if my ED doesn't work out.</p>

<p>Meee!!! I already submitted the application, I was so excited, haha.</p>

<p>Five Days!!! Eeek, I need to finish my Supplement...</p>

<p>Heeeey everyone it's deadline time! I already got my login information (wee I can't believe it's actually happening). Here's to a happy mid-December!</p>

<p>got your login information for what?</p>

<p>To check my application status.</p>

<p>Yikes it's been 21 days since... about 21 more to go?</p>

<p>I got an email from LC today. They got over 1300 applicants! Ahh! Good luck to all of us!</p>

<p>36 more days to go? In the email, they said the notification date was Jan. 1.</p>

<p>Yeah I got the e-mail too, hopefully we'll all know before Christmas... i'm getting pretty antsy lol, but January 1st is a lot better than what for some reason I thought it was (Jan. 15th).</p>

<p>1,300ish is not bad, seeing as I know a lot of schools (Wesleyan!) that had increases of anywhere from 10-40% in their ED/EA pool. According to CB, L&C received 1,239 last year and accepted 856 (69%), so I don't see it being that much harder (hopefully!).</p>

<p>fangsup15: On their website they said it was January 15th. xD Ahhh ...</p>

<p>Fangsup
My son and you have both applied to Grinnell and Lewis and Clark.</p>

<p>Grinnell is a great school, but selfishly I hope my son goes to L&C as it is much closer to home.</p>

<p>Of course he has his heart set on MIT or Caltech but they are probably a stretch.</p>

<p>He is RD at L&C</p>

<p>Good luck to you, you should hear soon right?</p>

<p>Oh wow, neat! </p>

<p>Yeah my parents are in the same boat... sort of, they don't know much but that Lewis & Clark is their top choice since it's at least on the same coast. Good luck to your son as well! I hope it all works out for him.</p>

<p>And yes, i'm waiting for a response by the end of the month (hopefully sooner!).</p>

<p>Any news?</p>

<p>10char</p>

<p>Nothing yet... :/</p>

<p>I'm starting to get reeeaaalll antsy lol</p>

<p>Check</a> your file On the sidebar it says the notification date will be Jan. 1. Does anyone know if they email or mail?</p>

<p>Right above it says "Please note: Admissions decisions are not available online. Decisions are mailed on or before the notification dates."</p>

<p>On a sidenote, I was accepted to the University of Portland today. :)</p>

<p>Yay Oregon Schools.</p>

<p>Haha I totally missed that. Congrats!</p>

<p>Decisions are emailed - I'm in! although I got in to Reed on monday, which was my first choice. I feel pretty bad about my acceptance to LC now =/.</p>