EA deadline question

TAMU received all required application documentation except two essays. Is my child under EA deadline, if he upload two essays through AIS by EOD tomorrow?

Essays are required for an admissions file to be considered complete, so without the essays, his admissions file is not considered complete, as it is part of the application. He has until 11:59 on the 15th to submit his essays to be in the pool for EA. Otherwise, he will be in regular decision, which everything is due by Dec 1 and notification is in Jan.
From the admissions website: “All applicants who select Engineering as a first choice major, including those who qualify for automatic admission to the University via Top 10% or Academic admission, will be reviewed holistically for placement into General Engineering. To qualify for Early Action notification, your admission file must be complete by October 15.”

@Thelma2. Thank u. I did read all the above details from their website. However I wasn’t sure if Oct 15th 11:59 pm deadline is to hit submit button or his application page has to be updated with essays received status.

@ACT2017 I gotcha. I wish there was a way the system would give you a conformation on things being received as AIS does take a bit to update, kind of like the turnitin assignment turn in site. But alas…we wait for AIS to update.