EA UMass Lowell

Does anyone know when ea for umass lowell typically gets announced ?

2 Likes

No, but they indicated somewhere I read that if you applied EA you would have your decision by Christmas, so we are thinking probably sometime next week.

Oh, also, there was this on Facebook:

1 Like

My son is waiting too.

2 Likes

I just looked for more information on past dates and saw on Twitter that EA1 decisions release was 12/16 in 2021 and 2017. Other years between those didn’t indicate specific dates, although in 2020 it was definitely after 12/11.

2 Likes

Revised my post, doesnt appear to be out yet

The date on that screenshot from Facebook was December 16 of last year. I don’t think they have released yet this year.

1 Like

The decisons are out… My D23 got in!!

2 Likes

S23 is in! His first acceptance. :heart:

He says he got a “half tuition” scholarship. His portal also has a place where he can “join the honors college”’ so I don’t know if that means he is into the honors college or if it is saying he can apply to the honors college.

3 Likes

We are out of state (NJ) Got the 20.4K Regional Excellence Scholarship. Also says “we invite you to join the Honors College. You are also invited to join the River Hawk Scholars Academy (RHSA).” Our First acceptance too… Big relief!!

2 Likes

Congrats to your son! Was the merit award in the letter?

At the bottom of the letter there was a link to a separate scholarship award letter.

And for my (in-state) son, it didn’t list a specific amount. It just said “half tuition including” some fees.

3 Likes

dtr admitted with invite to honors program for exercise science

3 Likes

Congratulations! May I know the stats?

Admitted for Mathematics.

Homeschooled (almost all online classes)
1480 SAT (760 Math; 720 English)
3.95 UW GPA
2 APs (Calc AB 5; USGov 4)
7 DE
Few ECs (works 30 hours/week; plays guitar & writes music; church; D&D club)
Essays & recommendations probably not stand out

1 Like

Has anyone heard about FA for EA accepted students?

Info came yesterday. No aid…just the Federal loan info for us.

1 Like