EAP Transfer from UK in 2010/11

<p>I’m going to apply to study at UCA in 2010/11.</p>

<p>The way we apply for EAP involves applying to the universities via our university. Seen as UCA has 8 campuses that we can go to we apply 1st to UCA then if they accept we get placed at a campus.</p>

<p>My question really is, I want to go to UCSD, maybe UCLA. I’m, not sure about all the different housing options for me at each campus.</p>

<p>Do the different UCA campuses provide a different style, price of housing and which housing at each campus would you recommend. I like the look of ‘The Village’ at UCSD and I would probably like to stay there.</p>

<p>I study Human Physiology at Leeds University and I’m unsure what kind of classes I would be able to take, any advice on this would be great.</p>

<p>Leeds is a campus university and isnt split into colleges (like UCSD) and I was wondering if the College system is at all UCA campuses and if it follows the Oxford style. Oxford split you into colleges and you Live and Learn in your college and have little communication with other colleges.</p>

<p>If anyone here want to look at studying in UK, ask me any questions and i’ll do my best to help.</p>

<p>Thanks</p>

<p>Sam</p>

<p>Only San Diego and Santa Cruz do the college systems, and at those places you live and eat with people within your college, but who you have classes with (besides core curriculum) just depends on which classes you take. </p>

<p>As for housing at UC, I'm pretty sure it's expensive at each one. People usually prefer just to find roommates and get apartments off-campus, but if you're only going to be here for one semester you might as well live on campus. I think you can find housing options on their respective websites. A single will be most expensive, a double average, and if you get crammed into a triple you'll get a discount. I know that UCSD has a living area for internationals.</p>