Early Action 2023

Just wanted to let you guys know that I got into Bennington College Early Action with the Presidential scholarship worth $30,000 which came out on the 1st of February at exactly 6pm EST.

Congratulations! Would love if you posted some stats.

ACT: 31 raw, 32 super scored. 96 unweighted GPA. I visited on campus last April and am family friends with a professor there. I had a Skype interview with my admissions rep who sent me a handwritten note during the holiday time which was a good indication of my later acceptance. I wrote about my plans to get TOEFL certified during a field work term and my love of the Narnia chronicles for the favorite book question. I applied with the intent to major in French/Spanish and Linguistics. I just got a really good vibe from Bennington especially the interview. Bennington doesn’t seem to care as much about stats but I don’t think that’s why I got in. I have a complicated family situation along with just a complicated life and I think the “interesting person” thing played in my favor.

Thanks for posting. I’m really curious about Bennington. Sounds like a great place!

Hi Congratulations! Wondering if that is $30,000 a year or total for 4 years?