Early Action Admission Decisions

<p>Did any one find out if they got in yet? I know they say you find out Feb. 1, but I've often heard of people getting their decisions earlier.</p>

<p>nope, not yet…but ya never know…watch your mail I guess. ;-)</p>

<p>This is early.
Last year the admissions responses came very late in January.</p>

<p>I was on facebook and a couple of people said they’ve already been accepted EA. I’m soooo impatient. I want to know nowww lol</p>

<p>this soon?? where are these people from? id like to know soon myself ifff its an acceptance :P</p>

<p>I dont know where they are from… all they said was that they got accepted EA. I didn’t think they would send them out that early though. AHHH I want to know alreadyyy. They’ve already made the decisions so why don’t they send the letters out sooner… or post the decisions online?</p>

<p>that would take away from all the fun jk… no seriously it would be nice… but hey we waited a few months… a few more days wont hurt !</p>

<p>That’s true… I just want to know if I am going to have to decide between other schools or if I got into my first choice!! I’m hoping that doing the UMiami Summer Scholar Program will help a little</p>

<p>Woo hoo!! All my friends that did EA UMiami are so anxious to find out haha. I did ED and I’m in, hope to see you all there next year :)</p>

<p>same here, a couple of my friends are super eager to find out EA. I applied ED and got in, hope to see you all next year at The U!</p>

<p>Congrats on getting in ED!!! You’re so lucky you’re already in.</p>

<p>Any news on EA decisions? Do they do it via email or do you have to check the website?</p>

<p>did you guys get a confirmation email after you submitted your app through common app? because i just realized that all of the other schools that i applied to EA sent me an email confirming that they got my application and UMiami never did…</p>

<p>You may want to see if it is email or letter…they have CANE ID to get into their system.</p>

<p>They are MAILED out. Look for a very big orange and green envelope. </p>

<p>Good luck to you all!</p>

<p>SVMMom, did you mean they are mailed, not emailed, or that they have been sent out?</p>

<p>I believe she means that they have been sent via physical mail. I didn’t get anything today but hopefully the big green one will come tomorrow =]</p>

<p>Good luck everybody.</p>

<p>I didn’t get anything today either, but mail takes about 3 days to get from Miami to RI… so hopefully soon!!! and hopefully a big green and orange package =]</p>

<p>Yeah, I’m waiting for a decision as well here in Miami. Hopefully it’ll be good news for me!</p>

<p>I meant the decisions are mailed as oppossed to emailed. You will see it later on MYUM, but last year everyone found out first by mail.</p>